The endodontic services we provide include the following:
Root Canal Therapy
Endodontic treatment is a process that treats the inside of the tooth by cleaning, shaping and filling of the canal space.
Root Canal Retreatment
If your tooth has failed to heal or has developed new problems, another endodontic procedure may be necessary to save your tooth.
When nonsurgical endodontic treatment alone cannot save your tooth, your dentist or endodontist may recommend surgery.
For your safety our office features:
- Full compliance with OSHA standards of sterilization and infection control
- Disposable covers and medical supplies
- State of the art sterilization techniques and monitoring
- Continuing education for staff in infection control and CPR training
- Nitrous Oxide
- Stereo headphones with your choice of music
- Warm blankets!